All Discussions Tagged 'laptop' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thursday: Live Interview with Cheryl Hewett, Hewlett-Packard Education Market Development Manager

On Friday April 11 at 9:30am (PST), join LD Live! host Melinda Pongrey, Educational Consultant, and members of the HP education group. The…

Started by Jack Olmsted

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

Pilot laptop elementary class

I am meeting today with my principal to discuss the possibility of running a pilot laptop program in my grade 5 class for next year. We wou…

Started by Ben Grundy

4 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Ben Grundy

One Laptop Per Child Project Extends to American Students

This was recently announced and may be of interest to some in this community. Here is the Washington Post story. Here is a BBC story on the…

Started by Robin

1 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

Buying a New Laptop - HELP!

Ok, because I value your input so much, I'm coming here before starting to read reviews and ratings......... I'm planning on buying a new l…

Started by kolson

3 Dec 26, 2007
Reply by cprofitt

Can the XO transform education in the developed world too?

Repost from my blog, Global Citizenship in a Virtual World: Great news today, as the One Laptop Per Child initiative has announced a novel…

Started by Jeremy Aldrich

0 Sep 25, 2007

Laptop Battery Life

Sorry for the cross posting (TeacherLibrarianNetwork) but I'm looking for input. I am attending NECC in just a few short weeks. I plan to c…

Started by Cathy Nelson

3 Jun 4, 2007
Reply by Cathy Nelson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service