All Discussions Tagged 'laptop' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

74% of Educators Support the Use of Technology in Schools

According to a survey, 74% of educators support the use of technology in schools. What ed tech is essential to your classroom? http://owl.l

Started by Angela Smith

1 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Kev

Smartboard, document camera, lab of laptops, and World History

I'm looking for practical ways to take these bits of hardware and transform how students interact with the subject of World History. Do you…

Started by Drew McAllister

11 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

Scheduling Mobile Computer Labs

My school is looking into using mobile computer labs (laptop carts) to replace the tradition computer class. We want to schedule the carts…

Started by Alline Sada

0 May 13, 2010

Inspiring Stories of 1-to-1 - Have any?

I'm looking to interview anyone with an inspiring 1-to-1 story - something made possible educationally by teachers and students having lapt…

Started by Pamela Livingston

3 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

Partnership or Grant Money for Student Laptop Pilot Program

One of the programs at the charter school I work at supports independent study students, working from home, under the guidance of a credent…

Started by Donelle

0 Jun 4, 2009

One-To-One Laptop Issue

We have tested out a one-to-one laptop project this year with our Tech Apps courses. Now that the year is coming to an end, we are running…

Started by Alicia

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by Alicia

Evaluation of 1:1 Initiative on Teaching & Learning

We are in the initial stages of implementing a 1:1 tablet program at the middle school. This year our teachers received a tablet computer a…

Started by Amy Pugh

0 Apr 21, 2009

What direction would you take technology use at your school?

I've been given the task of planning the direction my primary school will take in regards to technology. There are IWBs in every classroom…

Started by Amanda Attard

0 Feb 5, 2009

Acer Aspire Laptop $379

Yesterday, Acer, the third largest vendor in the global PC market, announced the ultraportable notebook Aspire One (release: 3Q, MSRP: $37…

Started by Jack Olmsted

5 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Arlene Anderson

Summer Institute - Computer-rich learning adventures for creative educators

There is a new opportunity this summer to take part in a four day institute especially for educators interested in using computers in creat…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

1 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Greg Thompson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service