All Discussions Tagged 'international' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 things that may stop you from getting your dream job

Occasionally, for reasons that feel utterly inexplicable, we are unable to attain our dream jobs. Try as we might, we cannot gain approval…

Started by Ed Vectus

2 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Are you planning to do PGDM?

Indira Global Business School (IGBS) was established as an autonomous professional school to meet the growing needs of the business sector…

Started by S Kumar

0 Mar 15, 2011

Invitation to international collaboration project: Antarctica Expedition 2011

Dear all,I am writing to invite you to join our new integrated humanities project for a group of Grade 6-7 students (age 11-13), "Antarctic…

Started by Sally Wan

0 Dec 2, 2010

One Day on Earth

Hi everyone-Have you all seen this new, free nonprofit international student project?http://www.onedayonearth.orgStudents and teachers and…

Started by Chris Baer

2 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Amanda Briody

Any schools want to collaborate with a CT middle school? In the US or International!!

Hi there - I am a 7th grade SS teacher in CT. I am looking to find other schools to collaborate - in the US or outisde the US. I am using…

Started by Meghan Connelly

29 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Janet Barnstable

Looking for international Skype partners

As a whole school, we are studying various parts of the globe in Social Studies for the next two months. Each grade has a different contine…

Started by Bernadette Roche

1 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Andy Birch

FREE Webinar with Linda Darling-Hammond, PhD, Stanford professor and noted researcher

International Standards and Assessments: Lessons from Abroad Join Linda Darling-Hammond, PhD, Charles E. Ducommun Professor of Education,…

Started by Elana Leoni

0 Nov 9, 2009

Grab an Art Teacher: A Global Animation Collaboration

Last year was the debut of the international rotoball project: an international collaborative animation project. The final video was creat…

Started by dsgran

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Elementary Video Collaboration Project Question/Idea

Greetings to all: I am a technology resource teacher in Virginia and am interested in a collaboration video with some schools in internatio…

Started by Brian

32 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Classroom 2.0 on the Road!

I'm working with a group on educators with a project called iStory Tours, first developed by EF Tours and Apple. We use Web 2.0 tools as we…

Started by Mike Searson

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service