All Discussions Tagged 'integration' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do I use technology in my instruction?

A friend of mine, who I hope joins C20 soon, asked me this question as we were preparing to present to other teachers at HATFL (Houston Are…

Started by Amy Lenord

6 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by nlowell

What Can Google Do?

In a month I will be providing staff development for my district of k-6 teachers and I would like to offer insight into the world of Google…

Started by Erik Johnson

4 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Justin Geeslin

Pilot laptop elementary class

I am meeting today with my principal to discuss the possibility of running a pilot laptop program in my grade 5 class for next year. We wou…

Started by Ben Grundy

4 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Ben Grundy

The Best Web 2.0 applications in k-6 with an emphasis on the kinder

I'm a Tech/Curriculum TOSA and I'm looking for the best ideas for k-6 tech integration. This group has tremendous ideas. Can anyone help me…

Started by Erik Johnson

11 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

Looking for Opportunities

I am wanting to branch out of our building and do some sharing activities with anyone who would be interested. I would be willing to connec…

Started by Craig Scribner

9 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Christen Jacobs

Workshop Wiki

Hi Everyone - Excuse multiple crosspostings to other groups... I've created a wiki to house materials from workshops I conduct, and my f…

Started by Lucy Gray

11 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

Integrated Project Based Learning?

Hey all, I need some help: Do you have some good ideas for how to integrate EVERY SINGLE CLASS in my school? I teach grades 5-8 in a charte…

Started by Ginger Lewman

7 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Durff

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service