All Discussions Tagged 'iPod' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get A Free Promo Code Now for (iPhone/iPod Version Of) The Myles & Ayesha Black Inventors Match Game

GET A FREE PROMO CODE NOW (iphone version of the Myles & Ayesha Black Inventors Match Game): Which African-American inventor has the pa…

Started by Leshell Hatley

0 Nov 8, 2010

How to convert DVD to iPod Video MP4, MP4 AVC and Audio MP3, AAC, M4A(Win&Mac)

Introduction: The following is a step by step guide about putting DVD movies on your iPod for both Windows and Mac users. For Windows user…

Started by GeraldBJ

1 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by GeraldBJ

iPod Touch in Elementary School Classroom

Hello All,I am very excited to be a part of this group! My coworker and I are in a Masters of Edu program and we are working on our researc…

Started by Michelle Weiss

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

SImulation Activities designed for Teachers

Hi, would love to start creating simulation activities for different subject areas for teachers to train them using the iPod touch and all…

Started by Megan Iemma

3 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Megan Iemma

Do You use iPod iTouches in your ELEMENTARY classroom?

Tell me how you funded it and how you use it. Any apps it doesn't have that you wish it did? Does anybody use it with students reading eboo…

Started by Katherine Burdick

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Melissa

Objectives for Wireless Grant - I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Hello Classroom 2.0 colleagues and friends. I am in need of your expertise and assistance. I have been asked to write a grant for funding o…

Started by Susan Mahood

5 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Berta Hayes Capo

iPhone or iPod Touch Mandatory at U of Missouri - School of Journalism

This is a great debate on the use of specific devices and a discussion I hear all the time, is it appropriate to create apps and material f…

Started by Supra Manohar

0 Jun 2, 2009

iPod interactive activity for workshop presentation

Hi, I am presenting at a conference next week on emerging technologies and focusing on using iPod touches. I would love to have an activity…

Started by Megan Iemma

1 May 22, 2009
Reply by George Churchwell

Managing Mobile Technologies

We are purchasing iPod Touches for student use. I am looking for examples of school policies for management of these devices. At this point…

Started by Karen Justl

0 Apr 15, 2009

Podcast co-host???

Hi everyone. This is a shot in the dark....but I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a podcast with me. A little background... I want to s…

Started by Bobby

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service