All Discussions Tagged 'iPad' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPads in the classroom...

I have visited several schools who are beginning to implement the iPad with their curriculum.  I am curious, does anyone work for a school…

Started by Jason Bostic

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

iPad/Kindle Stand

I just got a solid wood stand for my iPad and Kindle that will hold it at 2 different angles.  It is great.  All hand made and perfect for…

Started by Chad Ackerson

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

Getting iPads in middle school, what iPod touch apps are you using now that I should know about?

The middle school at my school is getting a class set of iPads in the near future.  What iPod touch apps have you used in the classroom tha…

Started by Matt Perreault

6 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Nicola Santiago

Open Content in the Classroom/iPad

We are finding an increasing number of teachers moving from traditional books/even e-books to "Their Own" content. We created a tool on the…

Started by George Churchwell

2 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Francisco Nieto Salazar

iPad apps for students with special needs

I'm meeting with the director of special services on Monday to discuss the possibility of purchasing iPads for our elementary school. They…

Started by Melissa S

3 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Melissa S

Good: Hal Meeks' iPad Report

The iPad represents the shift from computer platform to computing appliance. There are many examples of this now, but the iPad represents t…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Jun 2, 2010

Moving to the Airstream cloud?

In using the iPad I have been trying to discover the answer to the frequently ask question: Can that thing replace my laptop? I still trave…

Started by Kevin

0 May 20, 2010

Change is great, when it fits!

Started by Kevin

0 May 6, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service