All Discussions Tagged 'history' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HSI: Historical Scene Investigation

HSI:Historical Scene Invesigation looks like it has a lot to offer and also has potential to grow into a really usuable site. Check it out!…

Started by Nancy Bosch

5 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Facebook Timelines

I'm thinking of having my middle school students create a timline in the form of a Facebook news feed. The students will take on the point…

Started by Laura Bennett

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Megan Siemens

High School History Student Network

Most of us are aware of the power of social networking for teachers to improve their knowledge, gain ideas and make connections with other…

Started by David Hilton

0 Oct 20, 2009

Looking for History classes to work with...

I'm teaching senior history in Melbourne. My Yr 11s are doing Twentieth Century history and my Year 12s are studying the French Revolution.…

Started by Jess McCulloch

9 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Jess McCulloch

History Teachers Group on Diigo

If anyone who teaches history has ever wished they could get a hold of better source materials or find effective and useful ways to use tec…

Started by David Hilton

0 Jun 7, 2009

Oldest living holocaust survivor to speak in Moorpark, CA

103 year-old (not a typo) Leopold Engleitner will recount his remarkable story of survival and triumph in the face of religious persecutuio…

Started by Al Nobile

1 May 22, 2009
Reply by Al Nobile

WebQuest: School Supplies of the Future

Working on creating a WebQuest in which students will create some new type of school supply to be marketed towards elementary students or t…

Started by Klista Lawyer-Reynolds

3 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Bushra Faisal

The President's Scrapbook - A WebQuest for elementary students

A few years back I took an online course to learn about webquests, and made one for 2nd graders based on a project I'd done with 2nd grader…

Started by Anne Pemberton

0 Mar 28, 2009

Fiction & nonfiction resources for MS US history course?

I am collecting resources for a Middle School level US History course centered on the 1800s and am looking for grade-level and content spec…

Started by Glenn Wiebe

4 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Natalie Wojinski

senior history and politics classes wanted!

I'm teaching senior history and international politics in Melbourne this year. My Yr 11s are doing Twentieth Century history and my Year 12…

Started by Jess McCulloch

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Chris Llewellyn

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service