All Discussions Tagged 'grant' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funding opp/CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

************PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY, APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS*********** CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/M…

Started by mdailey

0 Jul 17, 2014

Wildlife Conservation Professional Development Grants

Classroom Earth’s 2012 Professional Development Grants Interested in enhancing your understanding of the living world and learning to tea…

Started by Caitlin Enright

0 Apr 6, 2012

Student Environmental Grants

Planet Connect   2012 Wildlife Conservation Youth Engagement Grants Environmental solutions for the future can begin with you!   Whether…

Started by Caitlin Enright

0 Dec 13, 2011

Ideas for Using Technology Grant Money for Classroom?

My district has encouraged teachers to apply for a district-funded $500 grant. Any suggestions for a technology piece or program that I mig…

Started by Melissa Johnston

10 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Mary E Meisinger

Please help

Hi everyone,   I signed up for a grant at We Are Teachers.  If I have the top number of votes my idea will win.  What I am asking is for y…

Started by Thomas Place

0 Apr 5, 2011

What would your school do with $500,000

Please vote for Millard McCollan Elementary School to receive $500,000. I teach at this school and I can tell you we really need help. We h…

Started by Adrienne Akinsete

0 Aug 16, 2010

Can you help my school win a $100,000 grant?

Hello fellow Classroom 2.0ers!  I am a lurker... love the dialogue I see, but don't often contribute to it.  I am the technology teacher at…

Started by Rachel Onyskin

0 Jun 6, 2010

New National Standards are Released

"The nation’s governors and state school chiefs released on Wednesday a new set of academic standards, their final recommendations for wha…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 Jun 3, 2010

Educational Grant Opportunity to Manage Assessments & Track RTI

Application Deadline 5/31/2010 Announcing an educational grant opportunity for school districts to manage assessments and track RTI.  Two…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 Apr 20, 2010

2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

Hi, Classroom 2.0ers, Happy New Year! I thought you all might be interested to know that the opening of the 2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundat…

Started by mdailey

0 Jan 5, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service