All Discussions Tagged 'google' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More Google Wave Invites

I guess I could have tagged this on to the other discussion, but it was getting long and I was losing track of it. Anyway, the long and sho…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

12 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Nick Schaumberg

Clipart.com Helps with the Digital Copyright Battle

A topic of much discussion is digital copyright laws, specifically the use of clip art and photos using Google Images. The issue is that in…

Started by AJ Juliani

0 Feb 7, 2010

Chinese New Year

Hello all,I am a first grade teacher.  I am interested in my students learning about the traditions of different cultures.  I would like to…

Started by Ashley Cross

0 Feb 3, 2010

Has anyone used Google Apps for Education?

I am looking into Google Apps for Education for our district. Many of our students and staff utilize Google Documents and Google Sites. It…

Started by Brian Mannix

16 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Roger Nevin

Google docs collaboration vs. Word Track Changes

The question: which do you prefer for group editing- Google docs collaboration or Word Track Changes? The reasons to use Google Docs are n…

Started by Rod Milstead

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by John Patota

Wiki/Google Docs Suggestions Needed!

The elementary librarian at my school is setting up a Wiki for student generated book reviews. I am searching for the easiest submission me…

Started by John Sowash

3 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

Wave invites and education community

Hi all, I am a graduate student who is using Google Wave as a collaborative learning tool. Its amazing. I would like to invite you to take…

Started by Loren Baum

0 Nov 28, 2009

Google Wave Invites

My name is Beth Still and I am the founder of the ISTE 10 Newbie Project. To help fund this project I am selling my most recent batch of Go…

Started by Beth Still

0 Nov 7, 2009

Science Lab Dilemma

Our middle-school science teacher wants to have her science lab experiment's instructions and results DIGITALLY. I suggested using Google F…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

7 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Lauriene Tschang

Google Teacher Academy (Boulder 09)

I'm excited to have been accepted to the 2009 Google Teacher Academy in Boulder, Colorado. I am interested in hearing from GTA alumni: what…

Started by John Sowash

3 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by John Sowash

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service