All Discussions Tagged 'google' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Apps AS a first project

Hi all - We're going to try our first major PBL environment this Fall (http://lanierhs.org/cdat). It's like a magnet school within a schoo…

Started by Mike Reilly

1 May 31, 2010
Reply by Michael Finney

Google docs minus gmail

Is it possible to set up free google accounts, primarily for google docs, but disable gmail?

Started by Hassan Wilson

9 May 7, 2010
Reply by meL

Google Forms

I recently used Google Forms to do a pre- and post- assessment. Groups of 8 students completed the assessment on the class computers and up…

Started by Jane Strohm

0 May 4, 2010

Site for practical ideas with Google Apps

Please visit or share the following site!  Lots of helpful ideas to integrate Google Apps into schools, and good resources for educators ju…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Apr 25, 2010

What do you think is a cool or unique use of Google for the classroom?

I'm looking to do something new, any ideas?

Started by Alice Keeler

4 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Alice Keeler

Grading on Google Docs

Does anyone know of any good time savers for grading work on shared google documents? Ideally, we're looking to utilize voice comments. T…

Started by Emily Brunell

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Alice Keeler

Wiki or Google Docs

I'm looking to create a collaborative type project for my students and am wondering what would be the best platform for them to use - a wik…

Started by Kendra Larmour

57 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Sara Ouellet

Google Apps ideas or help needed?

The following is a blog which discusses many aspects of using Google Apps in day-to-day teaching.  Check it out.teachingwithgoogledocs.blog…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Mar 4, 2010

Speech Teacher Seeking other Speech Teacher for Student Collaboration

I am designing lessons with our high school speech teacher to use collaborative technology to enrich writing and speaking objectives. We ar…

Started by April Chamberlain

0 Feb 25, 2010

Cultural Bias and Perspectives on War and Teaching

I've started a collaborative website where classes from different countries can come together to discuss how they teach a particular war. F…

Started by Brian Mannix

0 Feb 16, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service