All Discussions Tagged 'google' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Google Apps Training Resources

Google Apps for Education is quickly becoming a significant force in education. The company recently announced that over 10 million student…

Started by John Sowash

0 Nov 20, 2010

Are computers getting in the way of good educational technology?

This is sort of a rant, but despite our forward-thinking staff trying new technology and trying new internet tools, the fact of the matter…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Oct 15, 2010

Are you implementing a new Google tool this school year? (Docs, Maps, Blogger, etc?) How? Why?

Are you starting the school year with a new Google-inspired teaching strategy this year?. I write a blog on how teachers can be using Googl…

2 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by E Cohen

Creating teacher/class websites

In a few weeks I will be doing a presentation for some local teachers about creating a classroom website. I would like to recommend some di…

Started by Brad Wilson

15 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Terry Parent

Google Wave in the Classroom

I want to know how to implement a total integration program of Google Wave in the classroom.  I teach 7th grade social studies and will hav…

Started by Brian Mannix

0 Jun 29, 2010

Google and E Portfolios

I have traditionally done a papers in the binder kind of year long project with my middle school students.  I would LOVE to move this to an…

Started by Janet Abdoulaye

1 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Ben Stafford

What could Google improve about Docs/Apps?

What needs to be improved about Google Docs? (From my blog)After many, many successes using Google Apps during the year, I think it's tim…

0 Jun 7, 2010

The Google Wave Will Change Education Forever

When Google Wave finally releases later this year it is going to stir up things across almost every industry. It has tremendous implication…

Started by Joseph Corbett

83 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

google wave

Peace to all .. whether anyone who has used google wave. What do you think about it. What is the difference is shown by google wave? seems…

Started by Hamdan Bin Muhammed Idris

8 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

Now that Microsoft is on board with cloud computing, what's holding the rest of us back?

About five years ago, I lamented to my then-IT coordinator that I wished there was another alternative to having students use Microsoft…

5 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Anthony VonBank

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service