All Discussions Tagged 'google' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Apps Transition

Has anyone had this issue or know of a solution?  Our district just moved to gMail and Google Apps.  The problem is for those that setup th…

Started by Sean Martinson

4 May 16, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Google Apps vs Window Live

We are an 1:1 lap top school. Our students don't have a school email account and they can't save on the server. We are looking for the best…

Started by Rachel Gendron

3 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

Google apps with Elementary

I am trying to gather resources right now for using Google with Elementary students. I want to hear people's stories, AUPs, letters to pare…

Started by McDougleC

6 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

Google bookmarks in Education

This is another free service from google . I havebeen exploring the educative importance of google bookmarks and came up with adetailed po…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 12, 2011

Google Docs in Education

Google docs is a free web-based service provided by google for its account holders . As teachers and educators we can do a lot with google…

Started by Med Kharbach

4 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Google buzz

Google buzz is one of the best social networking services provided by google .It amazes me what teachers and educators can really do with t…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 11, 2011

Google Moderator: Cast Your Vote!

A "secret" Google product that has great potential for use in education is Google Moderator. The simple web-based application allows users…

Started by John Sowash

0 Dec 25, 2010

You're Invited: Google Apps for Education Professional Development Series

You are invited to join the December installment of the Google Apps for Education Professional Development series. I will be leading a one…

Started by John Sowash

0 Dec 20, 2010

What are the top advantages of using any ggogle tool in the classroom?

Recently I have been invited to give a speech about my experience using different google apps in my teaching practice. I already have an id…

Started by Carlos Martín

15 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Carlos Martín

Five things I have learned about technology from my students.

From teachingwithgoogledocs.blogspot.com:Sometimes as I write about what I am teaching my students in the high school, it probably makes it…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Nov 20, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service