All Discussions Tagged 'gaming' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Computer Game Examples for Learning Foreign Language

Salvete (Latin for "Howdy Y'all): I am building a Latin-language online game that pairs simple Latin with simple quests and more advanced L…

Started by Andrew Reinhard

2 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Sherry Amorocho

ARG! Alternate Reality Gaming

This weekend I participated in my first ARG at a video game conference here in Los Angeles. For the uninitiated an ARG is a game that happe…

Started by Kev

8 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Kae

Looking for high-fidelity self paced experiential resources for Online Business and IT College Degrees

Are you aware of high-fidelity experiential self paced resources (games, sims, virtual world experiences etc.) that might be valuable for B…

Started by Sanjay Advani

0 Jan 26, 2009

RPG MAKER XP User's Group / Resources For Beginners

I am a middle school tech ed teacher that uses the program RPG Maker XP in my 7th and 8th grade computer classes. I should say, I attempt t…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

1 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Kev

Seeking International Classrooms that Are Using PSP's

Several of our schools are using PSP's in their classes. They are now looking for other schools to collaborate with via PSP's on projects.…

Started by IndyEduktr

2 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Kristina Cunningham

Gaming in the Classroom

I am interested in knowing of any educational gaming that you have encountered that has made a difference in your classroom. I know that I…

Started by Tina Bulleigh

45 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Blake Curran

Popfly Game Creator

Microsoft's Popfly (www.popfly.com) recently moved into the beta stage and I think it is time for me to share it. Popfly is about as 2.0 as…

Started by Kev

0 Nov 9, 2008

Internet Safety and Gaming Meeting with NYC Mayor's Office

Hello Classroom 2.0 Community, I just learned that I have a meeting with the Mayor's Office of Criminal Justice tomorrow to collaborate on…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

12 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Tom Welch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service