All Discussions Tagged 'games' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fairy Tales + technology, and mysteries too!

Hello all,I am a (first year!) first grade teacher.  I want to have "Fairy Tale February" for my students.  We will explore fairy tales in…

Started by Ashley Cross

1 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Janine

Call for Position Papers: CHI 2010 Workshop on UI Technologies and Educational Pedagogy (Atlanta, April 10)

If you are experimenting with new/emerging technology, you might be interested in participating in the NextGen of HCI and Education worksho…

Started by Lynn Marentette

0 Dec 13, 2009

Using Alternate Reality Games in education

r.e. European Union funded education project – Institution, Country ARGuing for Multilingual Motivation in Web 2.0 (ARGuing) is a European…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Nov 2, 2009

Games for Learning

In advance of some upcoming interviews Steve has scheduled here over the next month or so, I wanted to go a little further with an introduc…

Started by Jeff Applegate

1 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Jeff Applegate

What the Wordle? - a new vocab. game

I have been playing around with wordle for teaching vocabulary. Made this game. My focus is mainly EFL / ESL but this could be good for reg…

Started by ddeubel

1 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Podcasts and education-related case studies

I thought you might be interested in the podcasts at http://www.harrisburgu.net/leef2009/podcast/podcast.xml. There is some really interest…

Started by Andy Petroski

0 May 15, 2009

Playing Video Games to Learn pre-Algebra and Algrebra! Our students love it!

Back in the Fall, I completed a thesis on the effect of a video game, Dimension-M, in one of our middle schools. The students are still gam…

Started by Lucas Gillispie

8 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Kindersite has added Educational Games for 7 to 12 years

I hope this is an appropriate post??? Yesterday I expanded the Kindersite, that already has 100s of games, songs and stories targeted at 2…

Started by Joel Josephson

2 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Joel Josephson

Game Theory and Education: The Great Merge

I have been researching what makes video games compelling/addicting for students (not that I would ever spend precious time with those dast…

Started by Chris Woodside

55 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

Our First Wiki - RPG Maker XP help page

My students loved this. RPG Maker XP Help We are done for the most part, just cleaning up a few things here and there. This was a new exper…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

0 Mar 6, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service