All Discussions Tagged 'games' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Educating Teachers in Game-Based Learning

Would be interested to hear your thoughts on a teacher education program focused on game-based learning: http://shoyulearning.wordpress.com

Started by Randall Fujimoto

1 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

Teachers PK-12 Advisors and Beta Testers needed

Hi All; An interactive whiteboard, iPhone and iPad content developer is looking for teachers to be on their advisory board or be beta teste…

Started by Kerrie

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Mr. J

Exploring New Models for Education 2.0 and Blended Learning in University Classrooms

This past weekend Dr. Michael Gibbons and I taught a 20-hour graduate skills institute at American University’s School of International Ser…

Started by Nicholas Carl Martin

0 Mar 2, 2011

SmartBoard

I have a new Smart Board with the PE Response systems and I love it. I am still new on the learning curve and want to know how to move quic…

Started by Linnell Gribble

0 Feb 23, 2011

Object programming game design engine

I am running a tech club at the middle school I work at. One of our members is wanting to get into game design. As part of my tech class we…

Started by John Garrett

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff Yearout

Web based collaborative physics simulation software pilot

Please see post by Alfred Solis for details: http://www.bie.org/forums/viewthread/31/

Started by Rajesh Jha

0 Sep 23, 2010

Taking World of Warcraft to the Classroom

Hi folks! Just wanted to share a project that is currently underway with the group and provide some follow-up resources/links from the inte…

Started by Lucas Gillispie

0 Aug 22, 2010

Games are the new School

Games are the new School "Games development is slowly becoming a central and one of the largest global industries. Right after our basic hu…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

10 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Stacy Kramer

Free online resources to share

On my blog there are two posts you may want to check out. Under the label online games you will find free interactive reading websites for…

Started by Michelle Breum

6 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Michelle Breum

3D multi-player games and virtual worlds: empirical research and case studies

Hi all, (My apologies for the cross posting!) I am currently conducting a literature review and compiling an annotated bibliography on th…

Started by Mark J.W. Lee

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Matt Danner

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service