All Discussions Tagged 'game' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working with grades 3-6? Here's something for you

Hi I am looking to connect with classes around the world, grades 3-6, who are interested in early access to beta testing of a new innovativ…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Makerspaces, Game Design, and Badging: A Community-Wide Conversation

Kristin Fontichiaro, Clinical Assistant Professor School of Information, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Co-Presenters: Greg Austic, Gam…

Started by Kristin Fontichiaro

0 Aug 18, 2012

Math Crash - Times Tables game for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

G'day eveyone, I hope this is ok, if not please let me know and I'll remove this post.   I have created an iPhone game to help students l…

Started by jjjjjj

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by jjjjjj

student interaction

I have been working for some time to find new ways for students to interact with their i-Pads in my class.  My attempts to find new ways to…

Started by Lincoln Whitaker

0 Mar 25, 2011

Have you seen the new Myles & Ayesha Black Inventors Match Game (for iphones/ipods)

Published by Uplift, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, the Myles & Ayesha Black Inventors Match Game is the first app in the Apple Store…

Started by Leshell Hatley

0 Nov 3, 2010

Object programming game design engine

I am running a tech club at the middle school I work at. One of our members is wanting to get into game design. As part of my tech class we…

Started by John Garrett

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff Yearout

Game Theory, Interactive Web Sites, Videos, and Technology Integration

I've been thinking about what would work best in a perfect classroom and I'm firmly convinced that designing curriculum that is instructive…

Started by Gary Latman

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alline Sada

Gaming for gaming sake

I have only been an active participant in classroom 2.0 for a short time, and after looking at a lot of the posts, wanted to ask a question…

Started by Dale Ferrario

0 Aug 31, 2009

Looking for free/cheap Voicemail or text reception service

I'm trying to update my Alternate Reality Game with either a voicemail or text contact and I'm trying to do so cheaply. I want the kids to…

Started by Kev

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

Shidonni - kids creativity world, now with teachers' dashboard

Hi Everyone, I know it is the end of the year and everyone is busy trying to finish their tasks and at the same time find some fun activiti…

Started by Guy Bendov

0 May 17, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service