All Discussions Tagged 'future' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What direction would you take technology use at your school?

I've been given the task of planning the direction my primary school will take in regards to technology. There are IWBs in every classroom…

Started by Amanda Attard

0 Feb 5, 2009

Classrooms of the future???

With all of the web 2.0, social networking, blogs, wikis, chats, etc. out there now, where are all of you thinking the classroom of the fut…

Started by Eric

13 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Eric

16 Trends: Their Profound Impact on Our Future

I got an intro to this book in May and have been eagerly awaiting its arrival! Just today, I got my hands on it and luckily for my short at…

Started by Ginger Lewman

24 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

The future for standard email.. will it fade?

I was doing some laundry and thinking about how I have started using Facebook, twitter, and Ning to email or contact friends or colleagues…

Started by Greg Noack

8 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Greg Noack

Stephanie Pace Marshall, whole child education

There's an article by Amy M. Azzam in Educational Leadership's summer online edition, ("Engaging the Whole Child" volume 64) called "Two Ta…

Started by Connie Weber

0 Jul 22, 2007

World Future Society's Top 10 Forecasts

The World Future Society has posted their top 10 forecasts from their Outlook magazine. I'm not sure what to think about these, but I'm ver…

Started by Ginger Lewman

0 Jun 8, 2007

If you were...

I often use this scenario to generate thinking among educational leaders. I offer it to you.. Myself and 100 families live on a newly deve…

Started by Kevin

0 May 6, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service