All Discussions Tagged 'field' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virtual Field trip

I'm looking to introduce a virtual field trip as part of my eighth grade Anne Frank unit that's coming up. I am thinking of having students…

Started by Ms. Hudak

1 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Cindy Lahey

virtual field trips

I need help!  I want my 5th grade students to create a virtual field trip of some of the different world biomes.  Does anyone know of a goo…

Started by Janine

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jacqui Murray

Middle School Field Day

I am looking for ideas for a middle school (6th-8th grade) field day. All ideas are welcomed and greatly appreciated. THANKS!

Started by Darrell Graham

11 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Kstone

digital storytelling and field trips

I'm looking for some ideas to make field trip learning a better extension of what we do in the classroom. I have some thoughts about combin…

Started by Beth O'Connor

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Faith Shabat

Ideas Please-- How to upgrade a scavenger hunt to web 2.0

I'm calling on the collective knowledge of the classroom 2.0 community to help me brain storm an interesting activity to engage my high sch…

Started by John Sowash

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

Field Trips 2.0

Please excuse multiple crosspostings to various listservs... We are a group of teachers working on a project that we plan on submitting to…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Aug 18, 2007

Field trip 2.0?

What is your best idea or experience for a field trip that really helped connect students to their future technology needs? If you've never…

Started by Ginger Lewman

1 May 10, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service