All Discussions Tagged 'facebook' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts: Social Network Service for Students

Hi all, I am going to try knocking out two things with this post. First I would like to say hi to everyone on classroom 2.0. I am new here…

Started by Andre Deutmeyer

12 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

Facebook for Literature and History!

In a follow up to my post on “Why is Everyone So Afraid of Social Networking” I felt that it was necessary to portray some of the positive…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 May 22, 2009

Ideas Please-- How to upgrade a scavenger hunt to web 2.0

I'm calling on the collective knowledge of the classroom 2.0 community to help me brain storm an interesting activity to engage my high sch…

Started by John Sowash

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

Educators Using Facebook

http://www.classroom20.com/group/educatorsusingfacebook It's not a conference yet. But it could be!

Started by Michael Staton

4 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by John Sowash

What do you do about Facebook disabling my account?

Hi everyone, I am a theater teacher and founder of a company. I use Facebook to promote my business in Chicago. I wanted to know if anyone…

Started by Sydney

0 Jan 12, 2009

Trying to "get" facebook

I created a facebook page about 2 months ago. Since then, I've been playing with it a bit here and there. I've found a few people from my p…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

5 Oct 15, 2007
Reply by Daniel Craig

Does anyone else?

I am teaching a class at Colorado State University (CSU) to teacher licensure students this semester - the class is focused on technology (…

Started by James Folkestad

6 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

The Economist: Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook

There's an interesting article in The Economist (July 21, 2007) called "Face value, Book value: Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook is being touted…

Started by Connie Weber

0 Aug 12, 2007

Study Stickies Facebook Application

I have been working on the Study Stickies Facebook app, which may be of interest to people here. Study Stickies allows you to take notes (…

Started by amichail

0 Aug 7, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service