All Discussions Tagged 'essay' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Benefits of Free Writing

Free writing, or "stream of consciousness" as it is also known, can be an aid to writers who wish to help creative ideas flow and write bet…

Started by Marina Popova

2 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

Need Mac Help for e-Grading

Colleagues,   At the start of summer I released a simple download of 438 essay e-comments for teachers to use to improve essay response and…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Jul 31, 2011

Essay e-Comments

Thought I'd share a five point rationale for having students submit essays online and a terrific resource I developed that has helped me sa…

2 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Mark Pennington

Essay Style: 15 Tricks of the Trade

“Never start a sentence with But.” Countless middle school and high school English-language arts teachers cringe when their students faithf…

0 Feb 10, 2010

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

0 Oct 26, 2009

Interactive Lesson - Essay Editing

Our Language Arts teacher is on a technology roll. So here I am, as the school technology integration coordinator, asking if some of you ha…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Eric

iTunes U and "The End of the Essay"

The campus that never sleeps. That's a tag line that Apple uses for iTunes U a free service that gives higher education institutions a way…

Started by Ken Ronkowitz

6 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Ken Ronkowitz

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service