All Discussions Tagged 'elementary' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community Connections Project

I am looking for K-3 classrooms from around the world to join my Community Connections Project!    Teachers are always looking for ways to…

Started by Kristen Paino

2 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Erosion and Weathering for 4th grade science

The science curriculum is new this year for 4th grade in my county. Erosion and weathering was added as a unit. Do you have any great inter…

Started by Kate Mason

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Sarah Cuje

Safe Image Searching for Vocabulary Words

An activity that I'd like my elementary students doing is searching for pictures that go with our vocabulary words. This is great for ELL's…

Started by Da-Ib

10 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas E. Bieri

120 upper elementary students for Photography -- shared iPads. How to have them show me the pix?

Can you think of some ways to make the following teaching assignment more successful? I am open to ideas and suggestions.   A recently-reti…

Started by Jonathan Rawle

0 Jan 9, 2013

3D Printing! What would you Do?

Making Your Own 3D Collection: http://blog.artic.edu/blog/2012/07/31/making-your-own-3d-collection/ The Art Institute of Chicago museum rec…

Started by Carolina Kaufman

0 Aug 3, 2012

Best video site for embedding into elementary blogs?

I teach 3rd grade and have a class blog through edublogs. I have been trying for weeks to figure out the best way to embed videos into the…

Started by Jonah Salsich

17 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Tina Wilkinson

The New Newsletter

Your Name and Title: Brad Wilson, 4th Grade Teacher   School, Library, or Organization Name: Lakeshore Public Schools   Co-Presenter Name(s…

Started by Brad Wilson

0 Apr 3, 2012

Elementary image searching

We've been using strict mode on google image search but are still getting some inappropriate images in the results. Unfortunately, most ima…

Started by Jeremy Cunningham

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Mark Williams

Exemplary K-4 Technology Programs, Anyone?

Hey all, I'm working on narrowing targets for an investigative tour this summer and early fall, a quest to determine which elements of "exe…

Started by Scott Merrick

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by David McGavock

Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

Hello,I teach fourth grade in Detroit, MI. I am looking to link up with classrooms from around the globe for a technology-centered project.…

Started by Ben Curran

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service