All Discussions Tagged 'elearning' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tracking the way the Online class is going.

With a variety of easy to use available tools available for getting a class online. Sometimes it may become a biased decision to rely on on…

Started by Sanjib Kumar Parida

1 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Dai Barnes

Just had "A is for Amazon" published in E-Learning Magazine

I've just had an article called "A is for Amazon" published in "E-Learning Magazine" in the USA that originally appeared on Classroom 2.0 a…

Started by Tim Blackburn

0 Jun 17, 2008

Teaching in the Global Village : Invitation to an international online-course!!

We are a bunch of teachers from Austria, Italy and Taiwan who are planning a new learning experience for ourselves: We would like to jump i…

Started by erika hummer

0 Jan 18, 2008

Master in ePedagogy Design

Hi Folks, just to let you know that the international Masterprogram "ePedagogy Design- Visual Knowledge Building", which is a open disatanc…

Started by Ralf Appelt

0 Jan 17, 2008

Anyone used Salmon's models to support learning?

Hi, I'm Helen, and I've been a lurker for a loooong time - well in Classroom 2.0 terms a long time! But now I'd like to get your opinions…

Started by Helen W

2 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by samccoy

A polite request for your opinion

Hi all, I am helping to roll out an elearning service to schools in the UK. From the very start, we have consulted teachers on the fuction…

Started by Chris Davison

2 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Chris Davison

Launch of EDU 2.0

Hi guys, Since we're all enthusiastic about the use of web 2.0 concepts in education, I thought you'd be interested to know about the laun…

Started by Graham Glass

8 Jul 5, 2007
Reply by Graham Glass

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service