All Discussions Tagged 'educators' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 More Indispensable Classroom Management Apps

Last week, we shared 5 of our favorite classroom management apps, but like you, we’re always looking to find the best possible tools we can…

Started by Karen Cameron

4 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

5 ways tech has changed PD

My professor just shared this article from Amplify. I thought some of you may find it interesting as social media allows not only students…

Started by Nona Barker

2 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

5 free vocabulary-building apps worth checking out

You may be teaching younger students or preparing high schoolers for the SAT. One thing’s for sure: Regardless of whom you are teaching voc…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 30, 2013

Surfing for Substance: 50 Apps for Teachers

If you are like me, you’re on an incessant prowl for new ways to engage your students. As someone who doesn’t have a lot of time—and is det…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Sep 18, 2012

Social Networking for Social Good With TakingITGlobal for Educators

Your Name and Title: Kate Gatto, TIGed Program Manager School, Library, or Organization Name: TakingITGlobal Area of the World from Which…

Started by Kate Gatto

2 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Kate Gatto

Google and E Portfolios

I have traditionally done a papers in the binder kind of year long project with my middle school students.  I would LOVE to move this to an…

Started by Janet Abdoulaye

1 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Ben Stafford

Add your favorite web 2.0 tools on to this chart

I invite you to add your favorite web 2.0 tools onto this chart. We also welcome your sharing how you use these web tools in your teaching.…

Started by Richard D. Solomon, Ph.D.

3 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Mark Brumley

Educational Grant Opportunity to Manage Assessments & Track RTI

Application Deadline 5/31/2010 Announcing an educational grant opportunity for school districts to manage assessments and track RTI.  Two…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 Apr 20, 2010

Illinois - June 22-23 - Recognizing and Supporting Diverse Gifted Populations

June 22-23, Recognizing and Supporting Diverse Gifted Populations Strand 1 – June 22nd Linda Kreger Silverman Ph.D. and Elizabeth Mika M.A…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Mar 29, 2010

NEA Video Project: I am an Educator

The National Education Association is seeking video testimonials on what you think it means to be an educator. Instructions on how to pa…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Jun 5, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service