All Discussions Tagged 'education' (299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing myself and calling for commentors on student voicethread projects.

Hi this is my first post here. I teach grade6 math and science in rural New Brunswick, Canada. My classes use technology on a regular basi…

Started by Shaun Fletcher

5 Nov 25, 2007
Reply by Anne Pemberton

new network just for teachers who travel.

Hey, I started a new network that I've wanted for years---a single place just for teachers who like to travel during their vacations; be it…

Started by josh

0 Nov 19, 2007

Creating a New Pedagogical Space for Global Dialogue to Occur

Youth Media Reporter – an online journal about the field of youth media education is running an article I wrote about YouthLAB in this mont…

Started by Mindy Faber

1 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Sue Palmer

Toys an Electronic Games in Education

I believe students can bring toys and electronic games to schools because they help students to feel better and if the teacher is creative,…

Started by pgarcia1

4 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by pgarcia1

A polite request for your opinion

Hi all, I am helping to roll out an elearning service to schools in the UK. From the very start, we have consulted teachers on the fuction…

Started by Chris Davison

2 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Chris Davison

Seven Deadly Sins

Okay, I am writi8ng another article. This time about the "Seven Deadly Sins" of Educational Technology. What do you consider a "sin" when…

Started by Tim Holt

41 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Edith Kennedy

Is it too early to talk about Web 3.0 ?

Just when schools get comfortable with the terms and conditions of web 2.0 Google and the like start talking about what web 3.0 will involv…

Started by Rich White

13 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Rich White

I'm ready to blog, but what about my students and the curriculum?

This year will be my first attempt to use blogging to compliment my instruction. I have created a CBM page for the class to use, and I am r…

Started by Adam Dugger

8 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Kim Pericles

Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers

During the last week of July I participated in what might be the best professional development experience that I have ever had. I took a cl…

Started by Stephanie Cheney

13 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Language as Change Agent

As one of my personal, professional development goals, I learn about any NEW language within educational practice (pedagogy;) that I hear,…

Started by samccoy

2 Aug 23, 2007
Reply by samccoy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service