All Discussions Tagged 'edtech' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interactive assignments: Students can create free websites in 60 seconds with Zapd app

Are you looking for a way to integrate your students' use of their iPod Touches, iPhones and iPads for learning? Zapd is a new free app tha…

Started by Elke Johnson

1 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Barry Bakin

What's the State of Professional Development in Your School?

What's the state of professional development in your school? How do you juggle the daily challenges of being an educator with staying abrea…

Started by Courtney Harritt

0 Jul 13, 2011

Educator or Technologist?

I wrote a recent blog post that I'm looking for feedback on. I'm wondering what you think is the real job of an Educational Technologist? S…

Started by Cory Plough

56 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Lisa Durff

Edutweet Widget

Hi Everyone,I just made a widget that combines a lot of the conversations on twitter that a lot of you are involved in. You can take a look…

Started by Nathan Grimm

0 Aug 26, 2010

Education News: Interesting Correlation Report Compares Any Two Assessments

"To help TestWiz customers view the relationship between two assessments, dataMetrics, a Massachusetts-based company specializing in test p…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 Jun 16, 2010

Tech & Learning Highlights New TestWiz Report

In the May issue of Tech & Learning magazine, TestWiz is highlighted for our new Student Profile with Items report.  Two reports are no…

0 Apr 27, 2010

Educational Grant Opportunity to Manage Assessments & Track RTI

Application Deadline 5/31/2010 Announcing an educational grant opportunity for school districts to manage assessments and track RTI.  Two…

0 Apr 20, 2010

dataMetrics can be your "Fred" too!

Have you ever heard of the “Fred Factor”?  Recently one of our customers said to us, “Not sure if you’ve ever read the book ‘The Fred Facto…

1 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Craig Nansen

TestWiz is Announced in THE Journal's Product Focus!

March 2010  http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/1105/journal_201003/#/46 Website:  www.testwiz.com #edtech #education #testing #assessment #t…

0 Mar 24, 2010

Four innovative technologies changing the way teachers, students and parents better connect

Please see this Austin Statesman article profiling new technologies. http://budurl.com/wkct Thrilled VolunteerSpot is on the list -- helpin…

Started by Karen B

0 Sep 19, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service