All Discussions Tagged 'digital' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition

*********PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY********* HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition HASTAC is proud to announc…

Started by mdailey

0 Nov 17, 2011

LAUNCHING TODAY: HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition

*********PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY********* HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition HASTAC is proud to announc…

Started by mdailey

0 Nov 17, 2011

Great tool for teacher and students

http://whenintime.com is a great tool for teachers and students. whenintime is a web application that enables users to create, view, explor…

Started by Nisha Gidwani

0 Oct 30, 2011

Alternative to Voicethread

Hello all! Our school always has some problems recording when we use Voicethread. I'm not sure if it's a network issue or what, and we've w…

Started by Alecia Berman-Dry

7 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

WEBINAR: Digital Content, Professional Development, and Assessment

Join our next webinar focused on using digital content and web-based tools, providing effective professional development, and assessing the…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 22, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event - Sept 15.

Hi Colleagues, I want to extend a special invitation to the members of the Classroom 2.0 community. We hope you can join us on September 15…

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event --- Sept. 15

Hi Colleagues, I want to extend a special invitation to the members of the Classroom 2.0 community. We hope you can join us on September 15…

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event--Sept 15.

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Free Webinar: “Planning, Leadership & Managing Change”

Exciting webinar coming up! On September 15, we will focus on how to plan, empower effective leadership, and manage change in education. Le…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 9, 2011

What do US colleagues think of this NY times article?

Hello colleagues! I'm in Australia where there has been a heated debate on using laptops in Public schools and how that can impact learning…

Started by Vivian Mat

0 Sep 9, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service