All Discussions Tagged 'development' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easily add voice functionality to your website, blog, or wiki for free using RIA

I posted some information and an example of a free tool for internet-based speaking practice at my bloghttp://tech4esl.blogspot.com/2009/03…

Started by Barry Bakin

1 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Gani

Working Conditions and Progressive, Tech-embracing educators

What types of support/working conditions are a must if progressive, technology-embracing educators are to be productive, creative, innovati…

Started by J Black

11 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Louisa

Professional Development Institute

My institution is considering allowing our group to develop a program for in-service teachers to help them acquire new skills and knowledge…

Started by nlowell

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by nlowell

Tapped In Calendar of Events

Vision: Transforming teacher professional development online Research has shown that student achievement is directly linked to teacher qua…

Started by BJ Berquist

0 Feb 28, 2009

How to develop your kids education?

Now a days developing kids education is top problem for working parents because working parents are too much engage, they have no times for…

Started by John Khan

0 Feb 17, 2009

In search of mentoring resources and professional development!

I'm looking for mentoring conferences and resources... I'm wondering if you can share the best ideas you have about mentoring, or how mento…

Started by Christopher J. Potter

1 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Karen Finter

Avatars, Social Networking and Stages of Development

Back in college, we all learned that children go though the "identity" stage of development (according to Erikson) around the ages 13-20 ye…

Started by Alecia Berman-Dry

6 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Sanjib Kumar Parida

Education Technology's Dirty Little Secret

Fellow Classroom 2.0 Colleagues, A post was submitted by a member of the community expressing frustration with not having working computer…

Started by Antwon Lincoln

20 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by garyb

Training on Classroom 2.0

I am introducing classroom 2.0 to my staff as an excellent opportunity to network with like minded teachers. I was wondering if anybody wou…

Started by Erich Stephen

5 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

K12 Online Conference 2008! Save the Dates!

K12 Online 2008 – Amplifying Possibilities Worldwide Online Conference for K-12 Educators The upcoming K-12 Online Conference: Amplifying…

Started by Caroline Bucky-Beaver

0 Sep 30, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service