All Discussions Tagged 'conferencing' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice needed: video conferencing tool and camera

I'm looking for a free video conferencing tool for teachers to use for one-to-one conferencing, as an alternative to group meetings and for…

Started by Rod Milstead

1 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

American Revolution Video Conference With A School From England

For several years now, I've wanted to engage in a video conference with a school from England to discuss how you (and how we, a middle scho…

Started by Brian Mannix

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Mike

Any feedback on WebEx?

I'd love to hear feedback on your experiences with WebEx. I am looking to use it both for small internal Web meetings for less than 25 peop…

Started by Catherine

0 Apr 17, 2009

Homebound Video Conferencing

Hello! I came across this page in search of information on Video Conferencing. My medically fragile daughter will be attending Kindergarten…

Started by Mary Boguhn

7 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

would like to set up a video conf partnership with spanish/french speaking students...how?

Hello all, my name is Casey and I am looking to take vid conf to an educational level. I am wondering if there are resources out there that…

Started by Casey

7 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Conor Bolton

Innovative use of Conferencing in a School system.

I wasn't sure where to post this but thought a lot of people here would enjoy this article. http://blog.nola.com/tpnorthshore/2008/02/vide

Started by Anthony Russo

1 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

Examples for video conferencing in k-6

Any examples on video conf for k-6? I am training vid conf next week and would love any help and examples for vid buddy classes or whatever…

Started by Erik Johnson

5 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

REAL Web 2.0 -- Voice / Video Connecting

I'm a big proponent of using voice technology to foster language learning. Much more effective, in this multi modal format than the quiet s…

Started by ddeubel

4 May 11, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service