All Discussions Tagged 'computers' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Edcite

Has anyone ever used Edcite? It's a FREE online platform that allows teachers to either customize or create their own assessments or assign…

Started by Josie Mittleman

2 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Josie Mittleman

Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

For many years schools have been purchasing standard paper textbooks for students. As we continue through the digital age, how much longer…

Started by Mike Beverly

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

Are computers getting in the way of good educational technology?

This is sort of a rant, but despite our forward-thinking staff trying new technology and trying new internet tools, the fact of the matter…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Oct 15, 2010

How Much Do Schools Really Save with Desktop Virtualization?

Desktop virtualizaiton is one of the hottest topics around the IT world today. Some of the many benefits of desktop virtualization include…

Started by Mike Beverly

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

What could Google improve about Docs/Apps?

What needs to be improved about Google Docs? (From my blog)After many, many successes using Google Apps during the year, I think it's tim…

0 Jun 7, 2010

Site for practical ideas with Google Apps

Please visit or share the following site!  Lots of helpful ideas to integrate Google Apps into schools, and good resources for educators ju…

0 Apr 25, 2010

ISTE Standards and Elementary Curriculum

Hello, I am looking for some feedback from schools that use a push-in program for elementary computer education at the Elementary School. I…

Started by Bill Brennan

10 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Michelle Hapich

Classroom minis or Computer lab??

We are currently deploying new computers to 40+ elementary schools. Our present model of allocation goes beyond strict student ratio, to pr…

Started by Barbara McLaughlin

24 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Andrew Pass

New Ning Site dedicated to Tablet Computers in Education

I have set up a ning site dedicated to the new-secret-maybe-it-doesn't-even-exist-Apple-tablet computer: http://tabletined.ning.com/ Come…

Started by Tim Holt

1 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Katherine Burdick

What's the ideal tech set-up for a school?

I have been asked to sit in on a district meeting to plan for technology in a new elementary school that is being built next year. My distr…

Started by ffoxworth

12 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Debora Ondracek

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service