All Discussions Tagged 'competition' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event - Sept 15.

Hi Colleagues, I want to extend a special invitation to the members of the Classroom 2.0 community. We hope you can join us on September 15…

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event --- Sept. 15

Hi Colleagues, I want to extend a special invitation to the members of the Classroom 2.0 community. We hope you can join us on September 15…

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event--Sept 15.

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

New National Standards are Released

"The nation’s governors and state school chiefs released on Wednesday a new set of academic standards, their final recommendations for wha…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 Jun 3, 2010

Alfie Kohn, Stephanie Pace Marshall: Global Competitiveness

Here are some thoughts about Global Competitiveness from two of today's prominent education writers. The view they advocate is, from what I…

Started by Connie Weber

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Stephanie Pace Marshall, whole child education

There's an article by Amy M. Azzam in Educational Leadership's summer online edition, ("Engaging the Whole Child" volume 64) called "Two Ta…

Started by Connie Weber

0 Jul 22, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service