All Discussions Tagged 'classroom' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Climb Mount Everest with your students using Skype in the Classroom

We’ve been using Skype for nearly a decade now to communicate with our friends and family all over the world by voice, video and instant me…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 11, 2013

5 free vocabulary-building apps worth checking out

You may be teaching younger students or preparing high schoolers for the SAT. One thing’s for sure: Regardless of whom you are teaching voc…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 30, 2013

"Food" for Thought??

I little idea that's been brewing in my head:   Integrating coffee/snack breaks into the classroom:   When learning gets a bit too much, st…

Started by Gina Allen

10 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

120 upper elementary students for Photography -- shared iPads. How to have them show me the pix?

Can you think of some ways to make the following teaching assignment more successful? I am open to ideas and suggestions.   A recently-reti…

Started by Jonathan Rawle

0 Jan 9, 2013

Using Pinterest for Teaching

Pinterest is helping teachers inspire students, increase participation and tell stories. How are you using the social platform in your clas…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Tina Wahlert

Effective Technologies in the Classroom

Which technologies do you find most effective in the classroom? Do you think success rates differ depending on the subject matter? Please s…

Started by Courtney Harritt

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Gayle Kolodny Cole

MS Language Arts, Google Presentation - Collaborative Docs, Graphic Novel

@tisttwhite An in-class MS Language Arts project based on the 7th grade novel study, The Giver. Language Arts focus: - summarizing  - dialo…

Started by T. White

0 Nov 27, 2012

A Teacher's Guide To Facebook

Here is a teacher's guide to facebook. How do you use social media in/for the classroom? http://on.mash.to/VDNEsr

Started by Angela Smith

2 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Kristin Nicole Martin

History Lessons for the Classroom

In this lesson plan from HP Teacher Experience Exchange, students learn about Florida's Spanish Colonial Heritage Trail through brainstormi…

Started by Angela Smith

0 Nov 1, 2012

History Lessons for the Classroom

In this lesson plan from HP Teacher Experience Exchange, students learn about Florida's Spanish Colonial Heritage Trail through brainstormi…

Started by Angela Smith

0 Oct 29, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service