All Discussions Tagged 'classroom' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WEB 2.0 Validation

I am looking for validation on why Web 2.0 tools should be used in the classroom, in business or anywhere. I am looking for research that c…

Started by TIP

0 Apr 7, 2008

Studeous: free communication tools for teachers and students

Studeous is a web-startup that provides free communication tools to teachers and students to enrich the learning process. It offers easy to…

Started by Victor Ramon

0 Mar 19, 2008

Quick collaborative project this week

In our grade 4/5 classes this week we are doing some data handling work on world climate data. We are sharing our research together and wit…

Started by Tom Barrett

0 Feb 4, 2008

Help with the Flat Earth Concept

My eldest daughter is doing a high school research paper on the Flat Earth concept. She needs to find resources (she has the book) to help…

Started by WmChamberlain

3 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Moodle Meet

There will be a Moodle Meet on Jan. 4th from 9-12 in Northbrook, IL at the District 28 offices both in person and online (http://moodlemeet…

Started by Laurie Korte

1 Jan 18, 2008
Reply by Louis Herbst

Moodle Meet

We will be hosting a Moodle Meet on Jan. 4th from 9-12 in Northbrook, IL at the District 28 offices both in person and online (http://moodl…

Started by Laurie Korte

0 Dec 30, 2007

How did you get started with Ning in your classroom?

Hey all I'm in the process of setting up a ning for my adult English as a Second Language students class. They're newly arrived refugees a…

Started by Greg Oz

0 Dec 16, 2007

The Advantages\Disadvantages of blogging reasearch paper

Okay, so this is going to be a bit of a long thread starter, but one of the reasons I was turned onto this community by my research advisor…

Started by Lucas Fox

2 Nov 19, 2007
Reply by Lucas Fox

What if we closed all the schools?

Much of the investment our society makes in education is actually made in school buildings, consequential infrastructure (roads to get to s…

Started by Ian Grove-Stephensen

21 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

FieldFindr: Using Ning to Connect Teachers to Volunteers

"A portal to Connect Classrooms to the World: Global Citizens can Share Talents and Skills with Students. Teachers can find Global Citizens…

Started by David Truss

0 Oct 3, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service