All Discussions Tagged 'change' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

40 Day Blogging Project

My 8th grade students started a blogging project last Saturday on the International Day of Climate Change at http://ccassinelli.edublogs.or

Started by Colette Cassinelli

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

Sea Surface Temperatures

Review this resource on Global Sea Surface Temperatures. http://www.teachersdomain.org/resource/ean08.sci.ess.watcyc.seasurface/ In this…

Started by Daniella Quinones

0 Sep 3, 2009

Teaching the Science/Economics/Sociology/Politics of Climate Change

I'm thinking about developing a new course for my 9th grade Science students. After listening to Thomas Friedman lecture on his book Hot,…

Started by Steven Carpenter

10 May 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Wilson

Are we doing what is best for our students…or are we doing what is most convenient for us?

A building PLC-esque group I belong to discussed this question today. I think we, as educators, need to be asking ourselves this early and…

Started by Matt Townsley

11 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

ED21 UnConference (Online)- 21st Century Learning, Teaching, and Leadership (2/21/09)

Greetings Everyone! Join a group of catalysts on February 21, 2009 from 8:00-12:00 (PST) @ www.ed21online.com . Online registration option…

Started by C. Garibaldi

0 Feb 13, 2009

How do I change an itunes podcast feed?!?!?!

Hi all. in short....I have a podcast, submitted it to itunes, and now have switched sites. How do I switch up the feed so the new site is w…

Started by Bobby

0 Aug 13, 2008

Future Schooling

I am starting this discussion as a place for those of us interested in what the "classroom of the future" will be like, to discuss the grou…

Started by Anne Pemberton

26 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by cprofitt

chaos, an unsettled situation. Evolution of a homeroom class.

This last week was long. In the "Evolution of A Homeroom Class" series (brought to you from desperation--help!), I'm checking in with a rep…

Started by Connie Weber

0 Nov 9, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service