All Discussions Tagged 'capture' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to create great video tutorial

What do you used to create a video tutorial on your screen (Mac)  ? I used screen flow but I'm looking for a software that will :1) Capture…

Started by Rachel Gendron

9 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by John Garrett

Your Feedback will be appreciated: VIDIZMO empowers Schools, Universities, and Institutions using SharePoint 2010/2007

Virginia – [October 26th, 2010] – VIDIZMO.com – The ambassador for interactive rich media announces support for Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2…

Started by Ayesha Ambreen

0 Oct 27, 2010

Skitch vs Jing

I am currently looking at these to free software screen capture programs, trying to decide which will be better to use for my blog and work…

Started by Deborah Arcaro

12 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Patrick H

If you could capture and graph data from the web...

What data would you capture and graph? The Public Learning Media Labs ( http://www.plml.org, that's us ) is building a free application en…

Started by Dave Crusoe

7 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Laura Deisley

JING

I'm looking for a screen capture tools to use with my students (10 years old). The project that I have in mine is having them produce short…

Started by Rachel Gendron

4 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Kirsten Winkler

Lecture Capture Tools

Has anyone done any work with evalauting lecture capture tools? Any Echo360 users out there? I am on a committee to evaluate these tools an…

Started by Mary Hricko

0 May 14, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service