All Discussions Tagged 'calendar' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

shared calendar

I need some help with ideas for sharing a calendar of appointments between staff members. We work with Macs and all have iCal. Is there som…

Started by Ginger Lewman

32 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Mark Lars

Online Appointment Calendar

I'm looking for an easier, more efficient way to schedule training for teachers.  Right now, it's done by contacting me via email.  I would…

Started by Mandie

9 May 8, 2011
Reply by Ashley D. Thirkill-Mackelprang

Schooldude calendar feedback?

I'm looking at Schooldude to consolidate the many online and paper calendar's that are in use at my site for meeting and facilities schedul…

Started by Rod Milstead

0 Jan 21, 2011

A New Site for Students and Teachers to Manage Projects Online

I just launched a site for students to manage group projects online; Enterthegroup.com. It provides project management tools and advice so…

Started by Sal P

8 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Sal P

Today is...

Oct 6, 2009 It's almost over, but did you realize that today is... World Teachers' Day - A UN event! http://twitter.com/calendarwallah

Started by Eric Snyder

9 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Eric Snyder

District and School Events Calendars via Google Apps?

I'm investigating Google Apps for Schools and wondering if anyone is using this for the events calendars for their schools and district. I…

Started by Kevin Johnson

4 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Snyder

Tapped In Calendar of Events

Vision: Transforming teacher professional development online Research has shown that student achievement is directly linked to teacher qua…

Started by BJ Berquist

0 Feb 28, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service