All Discussions Tagged 'blended' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blended Learning Design contest

The TIDE research group on Learning Technologies of Universitat Pompeu Fabra Barcelona has created a "Blended Learning Design" contest to p…

Started by Konstantinos Michos

0 Apr 18, 2018

Be Innovative without struggling

elearis is a new online course builder designed for teachers who want to bring blended learning into their classroom without being tech s…

Started by Kelly Roz

1 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Effective Technologies in the Classroom

Which technologies do you find most effective in the classroom? Do you think success rates differ depending on the subject matter? Please s…

Started by Courtney Harritt

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Gayle Kolodny Cole

Moodle in High School Blended Learning Environment

Hi all, I am looking to connect with someone who has implemented a Moodle LMS in a blended learning environment for high school students.…

Started by Kim Jurczak

0 Feb 2, 2012

Components for Blended Learning

Here are five components to consider when creating a blended learning model. As we seek to combine face-to-face interaction with online edu…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 May 6, 2011

Exploring New Models for Education 2.0 and Blended Learning in University Classrooms

This past weekend Dr. Michael Gibbons and I taught a 20-hour graduate skills institute at American University’s School of International Ser…

Started by Nicholas Carl Martin

0 Mar 2, 2011

Classroom or Schoolwide Mobile Learning

Many educators and academics are saying it is not a question of if, it is a question of when schools drop the traditional textbooks and go…

Started by Katherine Burdick

0 Jul 30, 2010

JFYNetWorks and Standards Aligned Resources

If anyone is interested in being signed up for our moodle site please contact me. I will need your name, email, city, state, and school and…

Started by Ryan Camire

0 Oct 19, 2009

Synchronous chat - Would (do) you use it?

Imagine you have a secure online classroom environment to use with your face-to-face K-12 students. It has many features including a chat r…

Started by Teacher K

21 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by P. Matway

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service