All Discussions Tagged 'and' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online white board for math tutoring

Hello,   I would like to provide access to a white board when tutoring online. I was wondering if anyone knew of an online whiteboard t…

Started by James Annunziato

4 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Colleen Young

5 qualities of an effective teacher—according to those who hired them

It’s only February, but we’ve got springtime on the brain—and so does an army of portfolio-toting teachers who are looking for new opportun…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 18, 2013

It takes a Guild - A Guild of Educators!

Your Name and Title: Kae Novak, Instructional Designer School, Library, or Organization Name: G.A.M.E. Gamers Advancing Meaningful Educatio…

Started by Kae

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Reading, Writing and Collaborating Through Discussion Boards

Your Name and Title: Ida M. Jones, Professor of Business Law; Director, Center for the Scholarly Advancement of Learning and Teaching Schoo…

Started by Ida M. Jones

0 Jul 26, 2012

A LIST OF SOME OF THE BEST CARTOON MAKING TOOLS

Due to the growing readers of these tools i finally decided to gather them together for you in a neat and accessible single page so that yo…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Bridging the Gap between ELT Theory and Practice

If you ask any novice teacher of English how she finds teaching in the English classroom, the preeminent answer will be: there is a huge ga…

Started by Abdelouahed OULGOUT

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

ipads in the classroom

Hi! Anyone using ipads in the classroom? What are you doing with them? Have you had success with the VGA connector and projecting onto a bi…

Started by Rosamar Garcia

15 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Sue Gorman

Skype Partner Needed - Art Basics

Looking for an art class to Skype with demonstrating basic art skills to enrich my GT curriculum currently focused on Leonardo da Vinci.  M…

Started by Whitney Allen

7 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Katherine Bolman

Connectivism-Connecting Knowledge

Connectivism is a new paradigm states that knowledge is distributed across a network of connections and... knowledge can reside outside the…

Started by Mayra Soto

0 Jan 18, 2011

igoogle in Education

You might be using igoogle in your personal navigation online , but have you ever taught of the educative significance of this service ?…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 12, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service