All Discussions Tagged 'Writing' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alternatives to Writing Prompts

I am student teaching in an 8th grade classroom with advanced students. We are reading the book "Flowers for Algernon," but I don't want to…

Started by Lindy Hamp

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Guluzar Jenn Incekara

Jen Deyenberg - The Changing Writing Process

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/98582243/Jen-Deyenberg-The-Changing-Writing-Process   S…

Started by Jen Deyenberg

0 Jul 9, 2012

WoW - We're Reading, Reflecting and Working as a Team!

Your Name and Title: Jennifer Garcia Learning Resources Centre Coordinator and KS3 ICT  Teacher School, Library, or Organization Name:  Aca…

Started by Jennifer Garcia

0 Mar 19, 2012

Teachers that want to be published.

After almost 25 years of experience I have a lot of ideas for children's books.  However, the process getting started and then getting some…

Started by RIchard John McLaughlin

4 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by RIchard John McLaughlin

Writing Assessment Service

I am interested in identifying a writing assessment service that provides students with instant feedback for a variety of writing modes and…

Started by Colleen McCarthy

2 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Sharon Stephens

Writing Assessment using MyAccess

I recently attended a conference where Douglas Reeves touted the utility of an online grading utility called MyAccess . I would like to hea…

Started by Randy Rivers

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Peter Evans

Why Kids Can't Write

Johnny has had some good writing instruction. He can recite the steps of The Writing Process from the posters he has seen in every classroo…

Started by Mark Pennington

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Jacqui Murray

Writing with Laptops

You have to see what these 5th graders are writing! In many discussions, I read people exchanging ideas about how laptops change classrooms…

Started by Dan Maas

2 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Dan Maas

University Thesis Writing Guide

Before preparing a University Thesis, the writer has to recognize the purpose behind writing this University Thesis and how it would be com…

Started by Jon Oliver

0 Oct 10, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service