All Discussions Tagged 'Web' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I upload my PowerPoint presentation on Web?

Hi there, I want to put my PowerPoint presentation about learning to Website and share with others, and don't want others to modify it? A…

Started by SunnyY

21 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Carlos Raul Lopez Reatiga

Innovative schools - The use of Web 2.0 in classroomsWe need your help.

We need your help. CoSN has received funding from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation to identify organizational and policy…

Started by Ariadna Mahon Santos

1 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Calendar Math + Technology

I would really like to establish a morning routine with my 4th graders that is similar to what some teachers call "calendar math" in the lo…

Started by Stephanie Bullock

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Linda Paul

100 Helpful Web Tools for Every Kind of Learner

Christina Laun has taken the time to sort some of the Web 2.0 tools into learning style categories in her post 100 Helpful Web Tools for Ev…

Started by Nancy Bosch

0 Aug 5, 2008

What Can Google Do?

In a month I will be providing staff development for my district of k-6 teachers and I would like to offer insight into the world of Google…

Started by Erik Johnson

4 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Justin Geeslin

The Asus EeePC - My first impressions...

We recently purchased a few of these to test out in our district. I took a moment to write up my initial experiences here: http://www.pcs-

Started by Lucas Gillispie

14 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Gavin

New Alternative to Blackboard & Moodle: StudentLink

Hello everybody! I found this site browsing the web, and thought it would be a great place to make a shout out. I am the founder of a new…

Started by Victor Ramon

4 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Victor Ramon

Web 2.0 in an English Classroom

Hello, this is Bryan from Millis High School and for my final project I am working on integrating Web 2.0 and 21st Century learning skills…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

6 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Jack Phelps

New and improved

how's it going? As I'm sure you have realized by now my fellow classmates and I are taking part of a pilot course in our school and for a p…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

0 Feb 12, 2008

The Best Web 2.0 applications in k-6 with an emphasis on the kinder

I'm a Tech/Curriculum TOSA and I'm looking for the best ideas for k-6 tech integration. This group has tremendous ideas. Can anyone help me…

Started by Erik Johnson

11 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service