All Discussions Tagged 'Web' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CIPA and Web 2.0 tools in schools

Dear colleagues, For my first library science class, I am researching the effects of CIPA and COPPA on using web 2.0 tools in our schools -…

Started by Julie Sloup

5 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Melissa Seifman

Web 2.0 and ESL

Hello all, I have recently fallen in love with web 2.0 and started a web 2.0 site of my own on wetpaint http://esltwopointoresources.wetpai

Started by Mackenzie Bristow

4 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Has Technology forced some teachers to the side?

The other day I was speaking with a colleague who has been teaching Social Studies for 25 years. We were discussing some of the technologie…

Started by Chris Mooney

24 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Tommi

Social Web: Blending the Public and Private Life

This past evening on the Future of Education site, a very good webinar was provided with the author/speaker Thomas Frey (featured in a prev…

Started by S. Penderel

7 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by S. Penderel

Online Comic Creator

Hi all. I'm searching for an online comic creator. I've played with Make Belief Comix and Comic Creator 2.0. Preferably one where I could c…

Started by Ryan Hoxie

3 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Mitch Skau

Looking for Teachers Using Web 2.0 Tools in their Classrooms

I have a manuscript about Web 2.0 tools for teaching and learning currently under consideration for publication by ASCD. I am looking for 1…

Started by Frank Betts

0 Mar 11, 2009

Intro to Web 2.0 Technology

I'm in the process of setting up a professional development class for my teachers introducing Web 2.0 technology such as wikis, blogs, ning…

Started by Gerry

16 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Simply Box

I'm wondering if anybody uses Simply Box w/ their classes and if so if they have any links they could share. This is another new Web 2.0 ap…

Started by David Kapuler

8 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by David Kapuler

Web 2.0 Errors

Is anyone else having these sorts of problems? We have experienced several errors using Web 2.0 tools. With Google Docs, we are unable to h…

Started by Michael Walker

3 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Michael Walker

European Union projects looking for Associate Partners

Happy New Year to all I am involved in 2 project proposals for the Lifelong Learning call, deadline Feb and March. Both projects are about…

Started by Joel Josephson

2 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Joel Josephson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service