All Discussions Tagged 'Virtual' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video Conferencing Classroom Lectures

Where I work we use Polycom for Video conferencing classroom lectures to distant sites. I have been happy with the system but would like to…

Started by Dale Wegienka

0 Apr 14, 2013

Authentic Assessment - A Moving Example

Hello Educators,   I was recently asked to explain the "China Files" a virtual field trip project to pre-service teachers at GWU. This vide…

Started by Mr Stu

0 Oct 3, 2011

An excellent tool for collaboration in the classroom

Are you considering using a new technology to enable you to better collaborate with students and colleagues? Consider virtual classrooms. …

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Pablo Benvenuto

Second Life and ELLs..How could this virtual world community encourage kids to speak English?

I just discovered Second Life from the Virtual World community in www.classroom20.com.  I have only just created an avatar and can't wait t…

Started by Denise Stewart

0 Mar 5, 2010

G.ho.st Virtual Computer

Do you hear about G.ho.st? G.ho.st stand for Global Hosted Operating SysTem (http://g.ho.st). It is a WEB 2.0 application. It provides each…

Started by Montasser Abdellatif

2 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Montasser Abdellatif

Is there a place for Shakespeare in the technology explosion?

Hi my name is Annie and I am a mature undergraduate student in Bath, UK. I and a colleague have been working on a project to put Shakespear…

Started by Anne Curley

2 May 21, 2009
Reply by Anne Curley

Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education 2009 SL Conference

Don't miss anything of the 3 day event in Second Life. http://www.classroom20.com/xn/detail/649749:Event:304155 Feel free to report here…

Started by James O'Reilly

1 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by James O'Reilly

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service