All Discussions Tagged 'Touch' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPod Touch grade 3-5

I'm looking for ideas on how to use iPod Touch with grades 3-5. Specifically with 3rd-5th grade. Would LOVE to have some suggestions! Thank…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

3 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

Ipod Touch in Education

I have a class of 30 Year 8 students (12 years old) and a set of eight iPod Touch that we will be using when we start our school year in tw…

Started by Matt Webb

29 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Harry Walker

iPod Touch Applications/Programs

Hello All, Our students will receive an iPod touch, 4th generation, when they begin the new school year next week. I am trying to find ways…

Started by Jeff Mehring

0 Apr 8, 2011

Immersive Education Kansas Chapter Launch Event - Feb 24th Johnson County Community College

Immersive Education Kansas Chapter Launch Event - Feb 24th JohnsonCounty Communit College  Event date:  2-24-2011 Cost: Free Event venue: J…

Started by Rich White

0 Feb 12, 2011

iPod Touch in Elementary School Classroom

Hello All,I am very excited to be a part of this group! My coworker and I are in a Masters of Edu program and we are working on our researc…

Started by Michelle Weiss

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

Ipods and other Portable Devices in the Classroom: Just a trend?

Like everyone on here I am passionate about integrating technology to further engage and enhance student learning. I have recently acquired…

Started by leewin

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Sue Palmer

Objectives for Wireless Grant - I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Hello Classroom 2.0 colleagues and friends. I am in need of your expertise and assistance. I have been asked to write a grant for funding o…

Started by Susan Mahood

5 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Berta Hayes Capo

iPhone or iPod Touch Mandatory at U of Missouri - School of Journalism

This is a great debate on the use of specific devices and a discussion I hear all the time, is it appropriate to create apps and material f…

Started by Supra Manohar

0 Jun 2, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service