All Discussions Tagged 'Technology' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Student owned computers coming to school?

Our school district (43 schools) is contemplating the inclusion of student owned computers in all schools K - 12. Can any like minded dist…

Started by Doug Coleman

3 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

Digital Divide Between Students and Teachers

The digital divide between students and adults (including teachers and parents) continues to widen. Students are powering down to go to sch…

Started by Frank Lovejoy

0 Feb 11, 2009

Tech Ed a.k.a. Industrial Technology

Greetings! I have been teaching Tech Ed for a few years. It is a server based program, and as with most canned curriculums, I can update my…

Started by Charles

2 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Charles

Algebra 1 and 2 Technology Integration

I am looking for meaningful ways to integrate technology into my classrooms. Do you have any?

Started by campinglisa

2 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Melissa G

School Technology Plans

Thanks to the Classroom 2.0 community, I've put together a nice list of Technology Assessments. Now, I'm requesting your help in putting to…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

5 May 23, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

Where is the Apple Student Laptop?

Here is an article about what Apple shoud produce for schools. Where is the Apple Student Laptop? Enjoy.

Started by Tim Holt

12 May 5, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

What to do with PowerPoint?

I teach middle school technology and use PowerPoint in 5,6,7. I teach them how to do PowerPoint and have them use a subject in Math, SS, En…

Started by Coop

37 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Kim Tufts

2020 Vision.

In light of the prediction that 50% of the jobs available in 2020 do not exist today, what should we continue to do and what should we do d…

Started by Joe Sherwood

2 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by cprofitt

Assistive Technology Help Needed

I am an ITRT at a high school. I have a student who has lost the use of her left hand which is the one with which she writes. She cannot us…

Started by thebyrditlady

2 Feb 24, 2008
Reply by KarenJanowski

Teaching technology without a curriculum (am I just nuts)?

I am at a very small Christian school in Kansas City, KS. and I just finished my first quarter teaching. I am the computer lab teacher as w…

Started by Shawn Jackson

31 Dec 10, 2007
Reply by Studica Skills

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service