All Discussions Tagged 'Technology' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Glogster Global Collaborative - One Voice, One Vision: Imagining Our World Through Music and Art

One Voice, Once vision: Imagining Our World Through Music & Art. Have you ever wanted to get to know what others from around the gl…

Started by Greg Limperis

0 Feb 15, 2011

Gartner’s Magic Quadrant report for the PC market

Gartner recently issued its Magic Quadrant report and HP leads the Desktop and Notebook market in its ability to execute and its completene…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Jan 24, 2011

Teaching history through Lady Gaga?

Teachers in Hawaii are trying a new approach to teaching history: instructing through pop music. They have found that integrating history l…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Jan 10, 2011

Will eTextBooks make campus bookstores disappear?

As more and more students attempt to cut costs by purchasing eTextBooks, campus bookstores continue to see a decrease in revenue. It is pro…

Started by Diana Hansen

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

Technology Funding---All you need to do is ask

Dear Members,   I did a demo today for a rural northern New Jeresy Technology teacher. He is offering a "Leggo"Robotics Lab for the student…

Started by John J Caprice

0 Dec 16, 2010

Age Limits on 2.0 Tools

My school is embarking on a pilot program where students are able to bring in their own devices starting in the 3rd quarter grading period.…

Started by Danielle Cripe

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

An excellent tool for collaboration in the classroom

Are you considering using a new technology to enable you to better collaborate with students and colleagues? Consider virtual classrooms. …

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Pablo Benvenuto

100 Incredibly Useful YouTube Channels for Teachers

Here is a fantastic list of YouTube channels for teachers, including university lecture series’, and online lessons. Has your institution i…

Started by Diana Hansen

9 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

Twitter Increases Student Engagement

A recent study released by Mashable had very compelling results for those of us involved in higher education - it found that students who u…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Nov 11, 2010

Has Anyone Used Blogs With Struggling English Language Learners With Success?

I am thinking about bringing Blogging into my class of high school ELLs (beginners and very weak intermediates).  My school has not met its…

Started by Denise Stewart

0 Sep 15, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service