All Discussions Tagged 'Social' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Networking in Education

How do you feel about Social Networking being used in Education?Any ideas on ways to use Social Networking in the classroom?

Started by Alyssa Valenzuela

6 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Marissa Mendez

In search of sample social networking policies

Hello everyone! I came across this website while searching for sample social networking policies so I thought I would try posting my questi…

Started by Monica D.T. Rysavy

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

Web 2.0 sites for Secondary Social Studies

Greetings, colleagues: I am giving a workshop for our city in February for Secondary Social Studies teachers over Web 2.0 websites that can…

Started by Brian

0 Jan 24, 2010

Amendments Technology Project

The 8th grade social studies teacher has asked me for ideas on a technology project that she and I could do with her students that would he…

Started by Jennifer Gatz

3 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

Do you really need an Enterprise LMS? Maybe not…

Do you really need an Enterprise LMS? Maybe not…This title of a webinar hosted by CLO Magazine caught my attention and I thought I would th…

Started by Jodi Harrison

0 Sep 29, 2009

Social Web: Blending the Public and Private Life

This past evening on the Future of Education site, a very good webinar was provided with the author/speaker Thomas Frey (featured in a prev…

Started by S. Penderel

7 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by S. Penderel

Feedback from Secondary S.Stu. Teachers Requested

Greetings, I'm an elementary (K-6) Tech Resource Teacher who has been given the opportunity to give a 1.5 hour workshop in February for sec…

Started by Brian

11 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Brian

New Alternative to Blackboard & Moodle: StudentLink

Hello everybody! I found this site browsing the web, and thought it would be a great place to make a shout out. I am the founder of a new…

Started by Victor Ramon

4 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Victor Ramon

Have You had a Colonial Fair at Your School?

I'm a Technology Resource Teacher for two elementary schools and "minor," for lack of a better word, in Social Studies and video making (ea…

Started by Brian

1 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Ning or other web 2.0 for faculty collaboration at your site/district

I am curious if anyone has used ning.com or other web 2.0 to build collaboration in your building/district/site. I teach in a 5-8th buildin…

Started by Greg Noack

4 Jun 29, 2007
Reply by Deb

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service