All Discussions Tagged 'Smartboard' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great smartboard tool

Here's a YouTube video explaining a smartboard tool I thought might be helpful. http://youtu.be/bFUZvWq77g8 It's called the portal and see…

Started by Bobby

0 Feb 2, 2015

How are you using your classroom smartboard?

Any teachers out there have smartboards ? How are you using it? Do you find it helpful as a teaching resource?

Started by Rich White

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

April 20-25: free, online learning event about Smartboarda and Notebook software

Hope you'll join us. Here's the latest exciting update participants will get advance downloads of Notebook11 you don't need a Smartboard t…

Started by suehellman

0 Apr 16, 2012

SmartBoard

I have a new Smart Board with the PE Response systems and I love it. I am still new on the learning curve and want to know how to move quic…

Started by Linnell Gribble

0 Feb 23, 2011

Wireless Mouse that will allow more than click and point

I am wondering if there is a wireless mouse that will allow more than left click, right click and point.  In other words, I want to be able…

Started by Jeanae Graves

13 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by kimberly woodbury

What is the difference in Smartboards and Promethean Boards?

What are the differences in Smartboards and Promethean Boards? This past year I began using Promethean Boards at school. I teach ESL inclu…

Started by Julia Walker

1 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by svinks

Interwrite Tablet Training Help!

Has anyone here had experience with the Interwrite wireless tablets? Are there any good websites, wikis etc. that have training information…

Started by Jennifer Gatz

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Anne

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service