All Discussions Tagged 'PBL' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PBL Foundations

I'm looking for the top 10 mistakes to avoid when launching a PBL high school for students who have no PBL experience. Wisdom welcome.

Started by Juliette LaMontagne

3 May 31, 2015
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Every teacher wants their students to take action that makes a difference to and in the world. But how do we make this happen?

This year, Tosca Killoran, Adam Bourret and I launched a research project to look at how we can enable and empower our students in taking s…

Started by Jeff Hoffart

0 Aug 4, 2013

Hands-On, Minds-On Learning

Each summer for the past few years I've attended Constructing Modern Knowledge (CMK).  This absolutely unique learning experience provided…

Started by Brian C. Smith

1 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by leslie maniotes

2012 Wild Weather Project - 6 Year Anniversary!!

The Wichita Public School's Information Service and Technology Department has once again opened The Wild Weather Project. We would like to…

Started by Brad Niessen

0 Mar 16, 2012

Looking for Project Based Learning Conferences

I had a previous post about technology conferences and had some great responses.  I still like the idea of a technology conferece, but a ma…

Started by Erich Stephen

2 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Aaron Grimm

Jim Thorpe Project/Virtual Field Trip Collaboration

Hello, my name is Tammy Parks, and I teach multimedia/broadcast journalism at Howe Public Schools in Howe, OK.  For the past 3 years, my st…

Started by Tammy Parks

1 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Donna GUTHRIE

Successes with distance collaboration?

How many of you collaborate on various projects with students in other schools? Are the children the same age or varying? What has the reac…

Started by Ginger Lewman

12 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Janet Barnstable

Learning Lab Grants, Reimagining Education

Hastac and MacArthur are supporting the Digital Media and Learning Competition; public comment opens today.  Amongst the 100's of applicant…

Started by Connie Weber

1 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Andy Zimmer

HELP! Need Teacher Training/Prof. Development for Inquiry-based and Project-based learning!

Thanks to all of you who sent me resources and suggestions. This summer I have collected over 200 web-based articles, videos, podcasts, boo…

Started by Eric Crabtree

2 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jeffrey Walter Ridlington

Game Theory, Interactive Web Sites, Videos, and Technology Integration

I've been thinking about what would work best in a perfect classroom and I'm firmly convinced that designing curriculum that is instructive…

Started by Gary Latman

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alline Sada

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service