All Discussions Tagged 'Ning' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Class website (10th grade) Wikispaces or Ning?

Hello, I want to create a class website for my 10th grade ELA class. On this site I would like to post the syllabus, readings, homework, a…

Started by Ms. McCarthy

2 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

The One Comment A Day Project Launches at iTeach

After my last post on discovering your Personal Learner’s Network (PLN), I had a brief epiphany. This vision came in from simply adding…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 Jul 13, 2009

Discover your Personal Learner's Network (PLN)

One of the best things I did last school year was create and enhance my Personal Learner’s Network or PLN (as we, “in the know” say). At…

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Philip "Brad" Woolley

Connecting Blackboard and Ning

Has anyone had any success and/or experience in somehow connecting Ning and Blackboard together? Specifically account authentication? Black…

Started by Michael Weiland

0 Jun 5, 2009

Ning App for iphone?

Has anyone heard any rumors or facts about a Ning application for iPhone? If not, anyone know some programming so we can develop one! :)

0 May 4, 2009

Web 2.0 Community and e-Discovery learning

Hi all, I recently completed a research project, the aim was to develop learning modules without creating new learning content and deliver…

Started by James Williams

0 Apr 22, 2009

NEW BIOLOGY NETWORK: "The Synapse"

We have a brand-spanking new site on the Ning platform to share with you and your colleagues who might teach biology/life science. The new…

Started by Sean Nash

0 Jan 8, 2009

Ning as a course management system

Hello all. I am interested in starting a conversation that discusses the pros and cons of using Ning as a course management system (CMS).…

Started by Andrew Robitaille

6 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Cliff Lyon

Ning v Moodle

Has anyone tried using Ning as a LMS? Has it worked? I am in negotiations with the IT dept at the high school that I work at about rolling…

Started by Trent McAllan

28 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Rebecca

Unplugged Environmental Science Trip...how to share?

On April 27th, 13 IB Environmental Science students will commence their "field work" week long project. We will be off the East Coast of Ma…

Started by Elizabeth Wargo

2 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Elizabeth Wargo

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service