All Discussions Tagged 'Lesson' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motivating Students with Mindset coaching and How Brains Work (Dweck)

At my California school I am part of an Intervention Program designed to recapture at-risk students and make sure that they ALL earn their…

Started by Emily Diehl

11 Jan 14, 2020
Reply by El-Marie Mostert

Common Core Resources for Algebra 1

I have been working on creating a website to help me get my head around implementing the Common Core State Standards in my Algebra 1 Classr…

Started by Jeanette L Stein

2 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Jeanette L Stein

Easy to use, interesting lesson plans available for free!

Hey everyone- I stumbled upon this great website created by the Silicon Valley Education Foundation. Lessonopoly.org which has over 30,000…

Started by Abhishek

2 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Abhishek

Bridging the Gap between ELT Theory and Practice

If you ask any novice teacher of English how she finds teaching in the English classroom, the preeminent answer will be: there is a huge ga…

Started by Abdelouahed OULGOUT

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

Send me your brilliant Tech Ideas for the Classroom!

I think I mentioned this on here before but I will post it again! When I initially set out to start this blog, my goal was for it to serve…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 May 8, 2009

Lesson Study - Math

I'm reading a great article called Using the Lesson Study Approach to Plan for Student Learning by Lenski & Caskey. Last year, a group…

Started by Dani Watkins

1 May 5, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

I need lesson plans that combine Web 2.0 and global collaboration for a book

I am writing a book on the use of Web 2.0 in connection with advancing global collaboration--I will give full credit for anyone who has or…

Started by webtycho

2 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service