All Discussions Tagged 'Internet' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Input Needed for Internet Safety Reviews Site on Software, Websites, Electronics, and Guides

Hey everyone! We will be launching our upcoming web safety resource on KiwiCommons.com called Kiwi Reviews. Kiwi Reviews was created to p…

Started by Kiwi Commons

0 Jun 26, 2009

What does Internet blocking suggest to students?

The discussion at ISTE Connects concerning Students and Internet Blocking has been remarkable. In the past week, we've had discussion betw…

Started by Shelly Blake-Plock

0 Jun 11, 2009

Digital Divide Between Students and Teachers

The digital divide between students and adults (including teachers and parents) continues to widen. Students are powering down to go to sch…

Started by Frank Lovejoy

0 Feb 11, 2009

What aspects are most important when teaching youths about Internet safety?

I think we need to be pro-active and teach kids how everything works and why rather than tell them what not to do. What do you think? ...

Started by Kiwi Commons

5 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

Podcast Created For/By New Teacher(s)

Hi all, I could certainly use some feedback. I've just recently started a podcast based on my experiences as a new teacher (you can go to…

Started by Michelle Solomon

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Michelle Solomon

Internet scavenger hunt

Greetings all. I am working on a teaching unit about effective internet searching strategies. I wanted to create a fun culminating activity…

Started by Andrew Robitaille

1 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Teachers - your wish list - here.

Hello, Do your students always do their homework? Do they do it well? How well does the homework enhance the learning process? I am worki…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

2 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Steps Towards the International Internet Classroom: Workshop on Education Informatics.

I recently received a link to this workshop and call for papers: Workshop on Education Informatics: Steps Towards the International Interne…

Started by Lynn Marentette

0 Mar 6, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service